Monday, November 22, 2010

A Bug A Day - More Sound Bugs

We were running Naxx today for our immortal. Unfortunately we didn't make it, someone's connection decided to kill us when we reached Heigan. But I did discover another interesting sound bug.

When you're standing at range and the fight is over. When you then move into melee range the last 3 to 5 seconds of the melee fighting sounds get replayed on the spot. Including death of the boss sounds.

I could post some screenshots, but unfortunately they don't show sound too much....

1 comment:

  1. This has been happening to me since 4.0.1, and a few others in my guild as well. More than 1 minute of sound delay was happening, and at first I thought I was hearing ANOTHER guild fighting the same boss, as if I could hear other instances in the same location. Took a bit to realize that I was just hearing an echo.

    ReplyDelete