Friday, July 24, 2009

When did my character look the best?

This question was asked by Phyx on the forums today. His question got me thinking how I liked seeing my priest. Of course I only started playing her in BC really, so I can only think back that amount of time.

I do remember that at a certain point I had a specific set with the gladiator hood that had the blue halo around it that I absolutely loved.

When I get home I'll go play with the WoW Modelviewer a bit, and I'll see if I can get some screenshots taken of what she looked like back then.

How about you, what do you feel looked best on your character?

3 comments:

  1. I could just be wierd that I loved shaman T6 and S4... I'm hoping for something ridiculous like that to come around again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, not sure when I looked me best. But I sure knows when I looked me worst...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn...that helmet is uuuugly >_<

    ReplyDelete