Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update on PTR Patch 3.2.0. notes

  • Update: 21/07/2009

    • Shamans section updated: original name of Totem Bar 3 correctly listed as Call of Air
    • Warriors section updated: Battle Shout, Commanding Shout, Devastate
    • User Interface section updated: Quest Tracking feature removed
    • Bug Fixes section updated: Sigil of Arthritic Binding note corrected
Will have to look into that third point later on. Seems like they're pulling back this feature entirely? Hmmm...

3 comments:

  1. I use neither nowadays, but this was supposed to be quite a big feature of this patch.

    Them pulling it out, combined with the background downloader makes me think that the patch might be there next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be possible, but I think that we still have some time to wait for it. I think overall, Ulduar is a lot less on farm than Naxx was, which is a good thing, and not at all a reason for them to hold back a patch. On the PTR though, the encounters were still reallly buggy. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing some new stuff, and only getting 1 more boss per week is gonna be more than a little annoying.

    Recent blog post: Raid Reset and I'm Excited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm I don't see why they're removing it, it seemed to work pretty well for the few quests I did on the PTR. Though I only did the old and new tournament dailies the marks it put on the map were pretty much spot-on.

    I've been using an add-on for quest tracking on my alts, and was looking forward to having one less to keep up-to-date.

    ReplyDelete