Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OMG! Wooot!

I know I just posted, but hey, teaches me to go read first and then post, neh? This news is so good! As a group of 10 who were basically only doing 10 and only pugging some 25s it didn't really feel too fair that they would be taken out, so woohoo!
After further discussion, we decided not to remove the rusted and ironbound proto-drake rewards for the normal and heroic Glory of the Ulduar Raider meta achievements when patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade, launches, and currently have no plans to remove them in the foreseeable future. However, we will continue to evaluate the situation and if a decision is made to remove these rewards at any point in the future, we'll provide a one month warning so players will have time to make some final attempts.
Pssst...now go read my other post so I didn't spend the time writing it for nothing ;)

*dances off all happy*

3 comments: