Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jetlagged Out

So I am still here, I do still exist. I also want to post, and there will be a post this evening. I just never believed I could be this jetlagged.

We came back last Sunday, and I swear it all seemed fine....until I woke up at 5 am while my alarm wasn't set until 6:45. And in the evenings I have been dogtired.

But tonight I will post! I will force myself to post, if it would be the last thing I'd....well, maybe not, but you get the idea. I too have an idea...goes about something with blacklisting Ninjas...more later...

2 comments:

  1. Hi !

    I hope you enjoyed your trip to Las Vegas !
    Jetlag is awful when flying this way (west to east). I remember when flying to Australia a few years ago, it was horrible. I woke up at 3am for a week, and just couldn't stay awake at 4pm... The flight back was better.

    Good luck with your jetlag ! :D
    Nef

    Recent blog post: Let’s frag some pyrite !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, funny enough I didn't have this much trouble with jetlag last time I came back from the west coast (we did Blizzcon last year), but this time around...oof.

    Thanks for the well wishes ^_^

    ReplyDelete