Tuesday, October 5, 2010

(B)Logging in to Real Life

Thror and myself have started a new blog. No idea how often we will be posting, and no idea what the general content will be about. Probably just random stuff from our non-wow life.

Reason? Well, I felt like it, and I needed a spot to get spout my thoughts that have nothing to do with World of Warcraft. I didn't want to clutter up this blog too much with non-wow related posts, so a new place. A place for us together and a place where we can ramble on about our frustrations with all the sarcasm we can muster.

And yes, of course I can shamelessly plug my other blog. They're my blogs after all.

Go check it out (or not) at (B)Logging in to Real Life.

(oh, and let me know if stuff's not working as it should)

3 comments:

  1. I may be a complete idiot but I can't figure out how to comment on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, be nice to yourself, it's prolly just me having some setting wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, it was me...changed it, and you should be able to comment now =)

    ReplyDelete