Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh dear, spotlights on my shoulders!

The helmet isn't so much the problem (I can turn it off after all), but gosh those shoulders. What is that? Spotlights? Blue puddles? My bum will be wet constantly if I decide to even move with that blue glowing water up there! Wow...

I do like the color scheme though, and as said the helmet is okish..though why that antenna needs to be on the forehead...no idea.





No then the mage set..woah, look at that skull, gorgeous. Though I did expect this to be more of a warlock thing.. and come to think of it, the priest set looks more like a mage set...oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I love to see the different responses to the tier. ^^ I like the water, but there is definitely something shamany/druidy about it. And the druids have all our feathers! So weird.

    The mage skull freaks me out, but the robes have such nice detail.

    ReplyDelete