- All healing spells which cost mana have had their mana cost increased by 10%.
- The healing provided by the Healing Sphere base spell has been increased by 20%.
- The chance to generate 1 Chi while channeling Soothing Mist and Crackling Jade Lightning has increased to 35%, up from 25%.
- The Power Strikes talent now grants the Power Strikes effect every 22 20 seconds, which causes the Monk's next attack to generate 1 additional Chi.
- Enveloping Mist is now available at level 16, down from level 34.
- The healing provided by Chi Burst, Chi Wave, and Zen Sphere has been reduced by 25%.
- You now have a chance equal to your crit chance to generate double the amount of Mana Tea Charge.
- Renewing Mist now travels to 2 additional targets (was 3 targets).
- The mana cost of Soothing Mist has been reduced by 33%.
- Haste for Mistweavers is now 50% more effective through Stance of the Wise Serpent.
Mana costs increase, healing effectiveness reduced, useless stat buffed, and please go back to your usual boring base spell. Did I miss anything?
Oh yah, the healing talents BAM nerf. And wait, to pretend that we compensate for all this we'll buff mana tea. Lets just forget that fights do not offer constant opportunity to use this, shall we?
Yes, I might agree that monks need fine tuning because they are powerful at the moment. Do I believe that it needs this much? nope. Blizzard is doing what they're usually doing and swinging the pendulum way far to the other side.
I hope Blizzard reconsiders and doesn't nerf the mistweaver from every single side possible. Because the next patch is a while again after this one, and I would hate to have to park the mistweaver until then.
Just to be sure I guess I'll start working on the priest, since Blizzard has been swinging the pendulum their way, they might just be the next best thing for heals.
Current WoW Feeling: