Monday, February 7, 2011

Goodbye Righteous Orbs

I've been horribly behind in my reader (even though I don't even read that many blogs anymore), but when I finally caught up yesterday I read that Tam and Chas from Righteous Orbs have decided to stop blogging.

I read it yesterday, and yesterday it made me sad. I read it again with more attention today, and it still makes me sad. I think Righteous Orbs was a gem amongst the wow blogs. And not even because what was written there was always stuff I agreed with, but simply because I really, really enjoyed reading it. I've followed this blog since it Tam was still standing in the back with his sissy robes, and I will miss it, but I understand and respect the decision. Good luck Tam and Chas!

In the words of Bilbo Baggins (or close at least) "And they lived happily ever after... to the end of their days."

No comments:

Post a Comment