I googled and found a blog I had never been to before.
This post made my day, finally I can actually use clique properly with this spell.
So first off a big THANK YOU to Zelmaru of Murloc Parliament, and second an explanation of how to make it work with clique.
- Go to your spellbook.
- Click on the clique tab
- Go to the 'Bind Other' button at the bottom
- Chose 'Run custom macro' from the menu
- Copy/Paste the following into the macro box:
/click ActionButton4 LeftButton
- Set it to a keybind with the 'Set Binding' button like you normally do in clique
- Make sure that the original spell 'Holy Word: Chastise' is on your action bars at the button that you specified in the macro (in my example I have it on button 4 of the main action bar)
Once again, thank you soooo much Zelmaru, this has been an annoyance for a while now, and I cannot get my head around too many keybinds, hence using clique and keybinds, but this one was just bugging the hell out of me.