Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holy Word Macro into Clique

I've been having the hardest time evah to get the holy words to work properly with clique. Either it tells me that the spell is not learned, or it will only heal my actualy target, and not on mouseover.

I googled and found a blog I had never been to before.

Murloc Parliament. 

This post made my day, finally I can actually use clique properly with this spell.

So first off a big THANK YOU to Zelmaru of Murloc Parliament, and second an explanation of how to make it work with clique.

  1. Go to your spellbook. 
  2. Click on the clique tab
  3. Go to the 'Bind Other' button at the bottom
  4. Chose 'Run custom macro' from the menu 
  5. Copy/Paste the following into the macro box:
    /tar [@mouseover,exists]
    /click ActionButton4 LeftButton
    /targetlasttarget
  6. Set it to a keybind with the 'Set Binding' button like you normally do in clique
  7. Make sure that the original spell 'Holy Word: Chastise' is on your action bars at the button that you specified in the macro (in my example I have it on button 4 of the main action bar)
  8. Enjoy!
Once again, thank you soooo much Zelmaru, this has been an annoyance for a while now, and I cannot get my head around too many keybinds, hence using clique and keybinds, but this one was just bugging the hell out of me. 

1 comment: