Monday, November 1, 2010

November Theme - A Bug A Day!

So for November I will try to post 1 bug per day and see if I can keep it up. Knowing the state of the game, there are probably enough bugs out there to post 5 bugs per day and still have more at the end of the month. But hey, I'm only alone and I do have to find them out myself.

Some will be funny, and some will be annoying. And I'm hoping to actually find some that you would rather not be considered bugs.

November 1st - Bug 1

Have you taken a good look at the frostbrood sentries flying around Icecrown lately?

They look like these birds:







Next time you're watching them I bet the music from the video above is stuck in your head ;)

(and it just occured to me that A Bug A Day nicely goes to A BAD....hahaha, hmmm)

1 comment: