Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Best of Patch 3.3.

So more and more information streaming in about the upcoming patch 3.3. and while I've been keeping an eye on it, I've been trying to not go onto the PTR too much this time around, and decided to keep more of it a secret.

However, I do keep a half eye on MMO Champion, and if you ever read anything about the game it's hard to completely avoid information.

Don't read if you don't want the spoilers. The post is not too spoiler heavy, but if you don't want to know anything about it, then stop here.


This is a list of things that I've seen so far that I personally feel are some of the best things coming up in the next patch.
  • Pegasus Mount - Woooot! (as long as it doesn't only go to paladins at least, they have enough special mounts now)
  • Puppy! - (or should I say puggy?) Finally a dog pet in the game!
  • Meeting Stones changed - about time (Meeting Stones: To use any Meeting Stone, it is only required that the character's minimum level be 15. There is no maximum character level requirement for any Meeting Stone.)
  • Arena points in BGs - Good idea, but uhm...will I also get rating, or can I still not get any of the nice goodies? 
  • Group DE - This is good and bad, good is that Blizzard is at least thinking about it, bad is that apparently they now feel that my trade skill is something that everybody is automatically entitled to use. But hey, I have a separate post lined up about this change so keep an eye out for it. 
  • Tier 10 - I like the looks of this set in general, but uhm...the rogue gimp helmet is slightly disturbing.

    Oh yah, and last, but certainly not least..

  • A whole new instance, with raids and dungeons to keep us busy with, woot!
In other news, Torchlight is a pretty darn cool game. I've been running around with my cat on a kabooming vanguisher (dual wielding pistols woah!), and I like it. So much that wow hasn't even been started up since I downloaded this single player rpg.

On top of that it's supposedly going to be turned into an MMORPG at some distant point in the future, will be very cool. Will hopefully find some time at a later moment to write a full review on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment