Friday, September 18, 2009

Not a Success

So I think most people agreed that the floating side bar wasn't so succesful. (shoulda heard my colleague "I have no taste, butuhm" ) I've been working hard on a new one (yes, I got rid of your scary floating face), but it isn't done yet.

Silly comments need customization apparently.

Oh well, at least I have my bullet points back...

Oh special thanks to The First Angel, she gave me permission to use her image for the header. Go check out the rest of her art, it's pretty amazing.

6 comments:

  1. I like this look alot. That banner is cool beans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design. Pardon all my criticism, I do it only because I am delusional and think it helps, but perhaps the text could be brighter. I can read it fine, but I imagine it could be trouble for others.

    Excellent header choice. She is a very good artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did consider the text thing, going to wait and see before I change it though.

    And yes, I like the critics, if people aren't reading comfortably they'll start skipping over posts, which is not entirely why I write them after all ;)

    Recent blog:=- Not a Success

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought First Angel was a guy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, you're right as well! Argh, I got confuzzled by the name, but yes, male. Woops!

    Either way, the art speaks for itself. New post coming up soon btw.

    Recent blog:=- Not a Success

    ReplyDelete