- Benefits from Mixology for Northrend flasks/elixirs increased.
- A new flask usable only by alchemists, Flask of the North, which increases your Spell Power, AP, or Strength for 1 hour, and can be used in arenas.
- Endless Healing Potion and Endless Mana Potion no longer usable in arenas. Amount of health and mana has been increased, and the cooldown reduced. They are still usable everywhere else.
- Enchanting: Ring enchants buffed.
- Engineering: Hyperspeed Accelerators, Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket, and Reticulated Armor Webbing buffed.
- Herbalism: Maximum rank of Lifeblood increased in healing, and Lifeblood now scales slightly from maximum health and is no longer affected by the GCD.
- Inscription: Shoulder enchants buffed.
- Jewelcrafting: Dragon's Eye gems buffed.
- Leatherworking: Fur Linings buffed.
- Mining: Maximum rank of Toughness buffed.
- Skinning: Maximum rank of Master of Anatomy buffed.
- Tailoring: Embroideries improved.
I've not seen this discussed much, while it's a pretty massive change coming up. I'm an alchemist..PVE..what do I care about a flask usable in PVP? o_O
I hope it'll all balance out by the end..would hate to switch skills...hmm, though if it turns out that tailoring does indeed get buffed pretty heavily, I can see myself go for the extra mounts. Closing in on 100!
Anybody have thoughts on these changes?