Saturday, May 23, 2009

So I wanted to write a post...

Think the clock at Stockades is broken. I stared at it for 5 minutes, realized that it didn't move...funky.

I had wanted to write a post, but then I discovered that I had to do my tournament dailies still. So we did those.

Then I figured I would write a post, but we ran into a Vault 25 group who needed a healer, so we went to get our Emblems of Conquest.

Than I thought, "Lets go write a post!" and a guildie asked me if I could quickly brew up some flasks for him.

I figured I would write my post after, so I switched to my bank alt, and discovered that she had a mailbox that was filled to the top, and half of it was about the disappear. So I unmessed my bank, and got my mailbox empty. (I had no idea that I had 193 Icethorn, what on earth am I supposed to do with those o_O).

I quickly mailed myself some Goldclover as well to fill up my stock of Crazy Alchemist potions. I ran sort of low, and we're supposed to beat our head against mimi tomorrow, so I think I'll need them.

And now it's sort of 11 pm, and raid is at 5 am tomorrow...think I'll go sleep a little.

Ever feel like time is just slipping away when you're playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment