- 2 or 3 healers
- 7 or 8 dps
They are not tauntable on heroic while they are on normal, and they hit harder and have more hitpoints. They don't get new abilities, just more of the same, but harder.
- Druid should always die first, you cannot lock the druid's healing down since most spells are instant. Make sure to dispell all the hots.
- If you do not have the druid, kill another healer as your first kill, keep the second healer locked down while you take out the rogue (the rogue is the most dangerous one since he takes about 2 seconds to kill one of your clothies)
- The hunter or moonkin are least dangerous
- If you have a shaman it needs to die as one of the first kills, totems are bad on their side
- Dispell, dispell, dispell...oh did I mention dispell?
- It is more important to keep yourself alive then to do a little more dps or healing, so when an NPC is standing next to you and hitting you, run away
- CC when you can
- PVP gear is no use, PVP trinket can be useful
- Don't AOE, they have a debuff so they take less damage from AOE