Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Impression (Ori)Flame Leviathan

First off my apologies for the no post day yesterday. I had to go to an Oriflame party. No idea if this is a known thing all over the world, but what it basically means is that someone hosts the advisor of the product at their house, and they then give demonstrations and afterwards you get to try it yourself. So after cleansing my face (was it dirty then?) we were allowed to fiddle with lots of makeup.

When we got ourselves all messed up with foundation and the likes we could take a look through the brochure. I took off the colours of my face again, and I swear my face was dirtier than before I started 'Cleansing'.

So I didn't get a chance to go to Ulduar until today before work a bit (cat woke me up early anyway) , and we went to do 10 man Ulduar with a bunch of alts to get a taste of how the engines were working.

None of us has done anything on the ptr and we actually didn't expect to take anything down. After all 'we were just going to have a look'.

Looked up some strategy and though some of it was a bit confusing at the start, it quickly turned out not to be too much different than riding Wintergraps vehicles. Took us a total of 3 tries which seemes remarkably too easy again, but we'll see what the rest of the bosses look like friday evening when my raid group will go in for real.

Some random quick pointers for those who go in the first time:
  • Kill the 4 towers (flame, nature, storm, and frost).
  • You can see where the towers are by looking at the colourful swirlies in the sky, if they turn white the tower is down.
  • Use 2 people on choppers to keep the tar down in front of him
  • Have at least 2 siege engines, and have them go in first
  • Make sure to pick up the catapulted people on your chopper
Tomorrow or tonight a bit longer post, got work to do now. In the meantime check out this video, I can't seem to stop listening to it, it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment